Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ELENCO MAGAZINE

I was recently featured in "ELENCO" magazine..
I want to thank all my fans for always being there for me and stinking out until the end, I love each and every one of you.
This is an interview I did almost a month ago when i traveled to Bogota Colombia for a couple of tv, radio and press interviews.
This year has been really good to me and I hope next one will be really good for all of us.

Here is the translation of the interview for those who don't speak spanish.

She is a 21 year old artist from Bogota Colombia who is recently working with world renowned producer Scott Storch.

She is the daughter of former Colombian beauty queen Marcela Hurtado.

Since the early age of 11, her father, a big music fan, forced her to take piano lessons in the National University of Bogota and although she knew that music was her passion,Sindy felt bored because she wanted to learn and play more than just classical music.

Her life changed when she moved to Miami to live next to her older brother Jimmy Jamez . "One of my friends at school told me that there was a party at Scott's mansion, I was 17 years old at the time and knew he was a Grammy award winner producer, so I grabbed my guitar and headed over to Scotts house". After listening to her, Scott promised to introduce her to the world of fame. But Sindy never imagined this life of luxury had a dark side.

Her illusions diluted when she noticed how drugs were ending Scott's professional life. She didn't want to be part of that lifestyle and decided to part ways.

Later on Sindy secured an opportunity on the big screen: "I took a single acting lesson from Nicole Kidman's teacher". She played the role of a vampire in The Bleeding alongside Kat Von D, who has a show on MTV and other actors like Armand Assante, Michael Madsen and Vinnie Jones.

When it comes to music, Sindy plans on releasing her first record next year and to endorse it she released her first single titled Not The Girl For You, which can be heard on iTunes.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment